Thursday, 3 January 2013

Tim Walker.

 

Tim Walker - Storyteller. Exhibition at Somerset House

At the end of November last year I went Tim Walkers exhibition at Somerset House. I only managed to take a few photographs inside, as ladies and gents working there told us off. Although I have seen plenty of peoples personal photographs from the exhibition knocking about on the internet so I'm not sure what that was about, and considering all the work on show is his stuff that is easily accessible on the internet anyway I didn't see the problem.
The exhibition showcased all different pieces of Walkers work from over the year, and is a must see for anyone who is a fan of his work. The most exciting aspect of his exhibition is the larger than life props he uses on show,  the swan boat, the giant skeleton and massive doll used in a shoot with Lindsey Wixson (scary stuff)


Photo's by me, taken from my instagram @chaneladele

No comments:

Post a Comment