Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Summertime Sadness


Quick outfit post and update on my life This was todays outfit, if you're in the UK right now, you'll know that we're experiencing a very rare amount of sunshine and warmth. Today was spent walking with my friends for a couple of hours, so I just threw on a sundress I had previously bought for my holidays, and teamed it with these super cute boots I bought from Missguided, (the dress itself is from H&M) I had to buy the dress as soon as I laid eyes on it, mint green with a cute lace cutout, perfect for summer. My only problem is that when I arrived on holiday I found out my friend had bought the same one!

   
 close up of my boots, teamed with mint socks from Topshop. 

! LIFE UPDATE !
Last month has been incredibly busy and amazing at the same time. I went on a girls holiday with four of my closest friends to Zante, and about a week after I got back I went to Glastonbury (I'm going to put a massive post up soon about both trips, because last month was too unbelievable to squeeze into one post) July has been pretty dull and I've spent most of it working to save up for more trips next summer, and also my next holiday to Turkey which is only next month! Now I'm finished with uni for the summer I am hoping to be able to post more on here, and update my cookbook account also, we'll see.

 Chanel 
xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete