Friday, 27 September 2013

Autumnal Vibes.

Summer is well and truly over, and the leaves are turning beautiful shades of orange already. Autumn is in the air. As I've already said, I have had an amazing summer, so now I'm just getting ready to prepare for the cold weather.. which means a new wardrobe. For me, autumn is all about Oranges, I'm obsessed with the colour right now. There's something about the autumn air that's somewhat magical.


 

Alison Sudol
Ventia Scott

alasdair mclellan

Twiggy. my love

Angelo Pennett

Unknown

Will Davidson

Tim Walker

Pastel winter coat from Topshop I've invested in. 


Because the temperature hasn't dropped too much lately, I've been able to get away with just wearing smaller jackets, so I made the most out this vintage-esque blazer I bought in the sale earlier in the year from River Island. I've been dying to find an opportunity to wear it, and lunch with my mom and sister seemed like a perfect chance to test it out. I feel quite "proper" in it, which is weird, like I'm a succesful business woman, but really I just want to be Alexa Chung *sigh*

(blazer - River Island, Shirt - Asos, Shorts - Topshop, Bag- New Look, Boots - Topshop)

C xx


No comments:

Post a Comment