Wednesday, 16 October 2013

THIS IS HALLOWEEN



Halloween is little over two weeks away, and this year has probably been the worst year for decided what to dress up as. I usually have a ton of ideas throughout the year, and as soon as October 1st lands, my mind goes blank. So I've decided to make up a post with a range of halloween ideas, for my own purpose and to inspire some of you out there also.
I've started with some character themed costumes, for those of you who want to really go for it this halloween, and then after some more casual outfits for those of you who still want to stay chic for the occasion whilst also getting involved in the spirit of halloween.

MIA WALLACE.
MIA WALLACE//PULP FICTION

MIA WALLACE//PULP FICTION by chanelxadele featuring crop shirts

My absolute movie icon, Mia Wallace from Pulp Fiction. But since dressing as her normally, would just been fancy dress, how about an overdosed Mia instead, with a fake syringe and blood. 


 

FREDDIE KRUEGER
NIGHTMARE


Genuinely one of the most frightening characters out there, but I absolutely adore this outfit on girls, I get so excited when I go out on halloween and see ladies dressed up as Freddie, or any other male horror icons, because we work the villain so well.



LYDIA DEETZ
LYDIA DEETS//BEETLEJUICE


Pretty simple, a whole lotta black. You haven't even gotta pay any attention to the items of posted, you could throw this together easily with plan, black items you probably already own.



WEDNESDAY ADDAMS
WEDNESDAY


I've put two dresses in this set, purely because one is absurdly expensive, but still absolutely perfect. The other is one by POP Boutique, which is actually called the Wednesday Dress. Again, this is fairly simple but also totally recognisable. 






SKELETON

Bones

Bones by chanelxadele featuring Topshop

I'm inlove with the colours in this set, also maybe try adding a neon green beanie if you're one of those people that can pull them off (i.e not me) 
For make-up ideas, i always like to look at day of the dead make up with skeletons, obviously a completely different outfit all together, but make up wise, it might be worth playing around with as it's a bit more playful.



BAT/VAMPIRE


BAT GIRL

BAT GIRL by chanelxadele featuring a short kimono

I've already purchased the bat skirt from Topshop, so my mind is pretty much made up, the really really sad thing about this, is the kimono, which is absolutely beautiful but ridiculously over priced.




PUMPKIN



PUMPKIN SOUP

PUMPKIN SOUP by chanelxadele featuring crew socks

The first thing I picked for this, was the orange Philip Lim skirt, which i saw Elle Fanning working at LAX airport earlier this month, and I knew that you could make a serious halloween outfit out that colour.

The black and orange may be a little OTT, but you can always tone it down just by wearing on item of orange, the jumper from Topshop is a perfect way to make this outfit a little more relaxed.




Last but no least, I've gathered together a few more imaged that might help give you  ideas and inspiration this halloween.











Hope you all have a wonderful halloween!
XOXOXO

C

TWITTER//INSTA//TUMBLR






No comments:

Post a Comment