Monday, 6 January 2014

2014!

  
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope you all enjoyed the festive period and celebrating the end of 2013, what a fantastic year it was.
I both love and loathe the beginning of a new year. January is incredibly depressing and boring, however there's no excuse better than a new year for a fresh start.

I've put together a small list of all my hopes, plans and goals for this year to make it an even better year than last.


GIGS

I have a few gigs already lined up for this year; Foals, The Strypes, Beyonce, Bombay Bicycle Club, and my mom surprised me with McBusted tickets at Christmas, which means I get to pretend to be 15 again in May.
Not Forgetting Arctic Monkeys at Finsbury Park and Kasabian at Victoria Park, whilst also being lucky enough to have a Glastonbury ticket! (for the 6th time!!)



HOLIDAYS

As usual me and my best friends will be booking a nice girlie get away this summer, nothing is set in stone at the minute, but we have our beady eyes on Mexico! it's looking very likely, watch this space!!


CAR

I have had a driving licence for almost four years but have not yet gotten round to getting myself a little run around, and I am determined to change this now I am 23.

100%

Anyone who knows me well, knows I had a disastrous year at uni last year, and this year I am going to give 100% in absolutely everything, and actually make something of my life, or at least, begin to.

Scuba Chanel

It's been a dream of mine for a while now to learn how to scuba dive, and one of my big goals this year is to finally join classes at the local swimming baths and learn how to do it, so I can eventually go out in the big wide ocean and swim with the fishes.

Adventures

I just want to go on even more adventures than I did last year, which is going to be pretty hard since I was fortunate enough to go on three holidays last year, and attend two music festivals and also stay in three different cities in England. 


POSITIVITY IS KEY

I have started the year off so well, and I am going to continue keeping the good vibes flowing as much as I can. Life is too good not to.


What are you plans for this year? and what do you hope to achieve?

xoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment