Sunday, 26 January 2014

SUNDAY FUNDAY #1


Dress - River Island
Coat - Topshop
Boots - Missguided

Typical Sunday, spent with my nearest and dearest. 
I couldn't resist buying the coat, well back before the colder days were here, but it's in such bad condition now since I haven't taken it off! 
I bought the dress on my birthday last month, and haven't really had an occasion to wear it untill to day, which was spent in Birmingham City Centre at the theatre with my family, and the boots have been hidden away since summer time, but they go so well with the dress I had to dig them out from under my bed.

The past week has been fairly dull, I divided my time between uni work, actual work and catching up with friends at the local pub. 
In other exciting news! 
If you've been following my instagram at all (probably not) You'll know I was accepted in as an ACCESS ALL ASOS INSIDER!  
(just click the link above to find out and apply)
They sent me a lovely little welcome package too!


It came in a little black box, with a welcome message and a fortune cookie inside.
They also sent me a cupcake showercap (which is perfect timing since I've treated myself to some new hair masks and it will help "cook" them up) and some cute sheer, floral socks with I can't wait to style with some spring time attire!


How has your week been? 




1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I adore the dress! It's so cute! And congratulations on being an AcessAllAsos insider, I am one too! I got accepted last week- it's so exciting isn't it?!
    Pop over some time, I would love to chat some more.
    Hope to hear from you soon,
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete