Friday, 7 February 2014

HALF THE WORLD AWAY // OOTD

Biker Jacket - Topshop
Black high neck top - ASOS
Tartan Skort - Topshop
Boots - Topshop

I've been meaning to photograph this outfit all week, and have only just gotten round to it. I'm always weary of high neck tops, because my neck is abnormally long (especially for such a short person) but because it's so relaxed, and quite baggy it doesn't look so dramatic.
I found the jacket in the sale earlier last month, and I've been dying to wear it, but the weather has been a bit too cold to wear just a faux leather jacket, but the sun is actually showing it's face today. I'm wearing Topshop 'Charmed' lipstick here, I'm going to put a review up a little bit later.

There's not really a lot else to say, except from I'm super busy today getting uni work done, and also planning and shooting stuff for my blog next week (it's all very valentines inspired, but not in a soppy way)

I'm going to leave you with this, L8 CMMR by Lily Allen, because I've been listening to it on repeat all day long...




What have you been listening to lately? I'm always looking for new bands and music to get into, leave me suggestions in the comments pretty please :)




2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous outfit! Stumbled on your blog through your WIWT posts, it's fab - will be following! :) xx

    www.myfashionlogbook.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete