Wednesday, 5 February 2014

WET, WINDY BUT STILL WONDERFUL.






 Shag coat - Urban Outfitts (atleast 2 years old)
Pink Tea Dress - Motel Rocks
Boots - ASOS


 Good evening wonderful people!

I've been meaning to write a new post at least five times this week, however the weather has been so bad, I haven't really had the motivation to do much. Isn't it strange how the weather affects our motivation? (or is this just me?)

Today I had to leave the house and run a few errands, including picking up our new family member!
I didn't really fancy wearing anything overly stylish, I really opted for comfort over style today, the boots haven't been worn, or washed since Bestival last summer, and the coat is my ultimate - to go to- coat whenever it's freezing.

Incase you were wondering about the new family member I was talking about,
here she is!




Isn't she gorgeous?!
She'd a rex rabbit, and her fur looks like velvet in the right light.
I've been thinking of a few names for her (Ziggy Sawdust, Lana Del Hay ect..)
But I think Sasha Grey suits her perfectly to be honest.

How is the weather where you are? Do you have any "comfort" items?
Leave comments below with your blog address and I'll check them out :)








5 comments:

  1. My comfort item is a beige long cardigan with a faux fur collar and tie belt. The funny thing is I was not drawn to it at first. My friend talked me into trying it in. Once I saw it on me I was smitten. The weather is abysmal where I am. It has been cold for days on end and keeps snowing. Your rabbit is so cute. I like the name you gave her. Your blog is so cool.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds absolutely lovely, there are a lot of items that look way better on than they do off! Thank you lovely, keep in touch xx

      Delete
  2. I love this look!! :) The dress and the fur coat go so perfectly together Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, I really like your blog, wanna follow each other? if you follow me I will follow back! :)

    Kisses,
    Inês de Castro

    Fashion gets Fierce

    ReplyDelete