Thursday, 20 March 2014

MAC SNAPDRAGON LIPSTICK REVIEW


A MAC lipstick is like a beauty-obsessed girls rite of passage, I'm a firm believer that everyone should own one. Yes, they are pricey, but there's something special about owning one, and whipping out a fancy, black bullet when you're out. I only bought my first lipstick from MAC last year (Saigon Summer) and have only just indulged in my second. 

Snapdragon is from MAC's latest collection, fantasy of flowers. The whole collection is full of perfect shades for the spring/summer seasons, have a look for yourself. This particular lipstick is an almost purple shade, but with a touch of pink blended in. I've worn in a few times already, and it's not too obnoxious (I find a lot of their colours a bit too over the top myself) Both ideal for night or day. It's a "Lustre" lipstick, so it holds some texture, but doesn't dry your lips out as much as matte style lipsticks do. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied with this purchase. I'd say if you're looking for something with a bit of colour, but nothing that will drain you out toooo much, this could be worth looking into!

What do think about this colour? have you been looking into purchasing any new lipsticks lately?

sidenote
first, I apologise for the quality of these photographs, the weathers horrendous and I can't seem to get decent lighting (also my camera is on it's last legs so that doesn't help!)
Second, I have been lucky enough to have been selected in the final 10 for the #blog4trek competition by TrekAmerica for this post! I'm very excited and nervous about the next round but wish me luck!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment