Friday, 13 June 2014

ELEPHANT | FESTI-SPESH PART 2 | OOTD |

(Kimono - BooHoo. Bikini Top - Topshop. Shorts - ASOS. Sliders - Primark. Hat - ASOS. Necklace - Dixi)


The second instalment in my festival special. It's another outfit post, and once again, i've gone for the kimono. I do usually wear these shorts with a black or purple cami top, but due to this gorgeous heat wave we've been having, I picked a bikini top and paired it with a kimono (Perfect for any holidays also) 
How adorable are these shorts?! Another impulse buy, but I really could not say no. They're so lightweight too, such a lovely material for this weather. I'm all over this elephant print trend that seems to be happening right now! 
It's not just the elephant bandwagon I've jumped on, also the ugly sandal craze. But I can't bear to pay so much money for Birkenstocks, so I went along to everyones bargain high street shop, primark, and picked these babies up for just £4. So worth it (I am definitely making a trip back there before my holidays in august to pick up more colours)

Chanel x





3 comments:

  1. I love your outfit so much! Your hat is so pretty & how cute are your shorts?!

    Love Emma xx

    www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning outfit and you are beautiful, perfect style for summer. I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete