Tuesday, 24 June 2014

SPRAWL | FESTI-SPESH PART 3 | OOTD

(Cami - Topshop. Skirt - Topshop. Shoes - New Look. Necklace - Dixi)


You can rely on the summer season for one thing, and it's definitely not the sun. However, you always know that the high street is going to be packed with folk-friendly, boho-babe inspired fashion. How gorgeous is this skirt from Topshop? I went for the petite version, because at 5"1, I am very much petite. However, I do find this skirt to be a little too short, but by the time I came to order it online, it had sold out in the regular size. The cami top is also from Topshop, I was completely sold by the pom poms around the hem, it's a nice little top to jazz up a simple pair of jeans on a sunny day also. I'll definitely be packing this outfit to Glastonbury with me.

Chanel x


No comments:

Post a Comment