Monday, 28 July 2014

LANDSLIDE | OOTD

Playsuit (Primark)
Sandals (Primark)
Sunglasses (New Look)
Necklace*  (Black Tied Jewellery)
Anklet  (old)

In my almost 4 week absense from blogging, I've been enjoying the sun, holiday clothes shopping, but mostly working my arse off for spending money for said holiday. I found this gorgeous playsuit in Primark in Coventry, just a few weeks back. It's so silky soft and feels really light. It's the perfect thing to wear of a night on holiday. It has long, wide sleeves, so it feels really Stevie Nicks/Agnetha Faltskog, what I like to call "Faux vintage". The necklace was sent to me by Lilly at Shopcade for Black Tied, a jewellery company based in Ireland, all their items are really cool and unique (if gem stones are your thing, then I'd definitely check them out) I hadn't heard of them beforehand, but since receiving this cute gold necklace, I've added a couple of items from their websites to my wish list. 

Have you found any perfect finds lately? let me know in the comments.

    Chanel x

follow Black Tied on Twitter + Instagram
follow Shopcade on Twitter + Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment