Sunday, 1 February 2015

FEBRUARY WISHLIST

(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

I seem to have caught this 70s revival fever that's going around the blogging world, I've been a massive fan of the 60s/70s style since I was about 15, so I'm definitely excited about this trend, and really feel like it's "me". There are so many great vintage inspired pieces around now, it's hard to not spend my life savings on a whole new wardrobe. But, with pay day well behind me now, I am going to have to make do with a virtual wardrobe instead. I've put together my first wish list, and it's killing me just looking at it. They're a combination of items from Topshop, Missguided and Asos, my top three go-to stores. I already own the burgundy version of the ASOS suede skirt, but the yellow is taunting me. Looking at this collection of wants (#needsimeeds) they just all go so well together, I am going to find it insanely hard not to purchase any of these next time my wages roll in.

Chanel x

polyvore

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything on here is love at first sight <3 I'm especially loving the pinafore~
    xxx

    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes for 70s styling! This is a lovely little wish list :) Now following!

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete