Saturday, 28 February 2015

FOREVER ALBUMS


Ever find yourself going back to the same albums, time and time again? despite there being thousands of artists I've never given the time of day, I constantly repeat these albums. These are my forever albums, the music that I believe will follow me for the rest of my days. Ultimately it, I guess, it sums up my favourite artists and my music taste.. 


STONE ROSES - STONE ROSES
You're a noone, nowhere washed up baby, who'd look better dead.

FUNERAL - ARCADE FIRE
Children don't grow up, our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.

DEFINITELY MAYBE - OASIS
You and I are gonna live forever

ALRIGHT, STILL - LILY ALLEN
Oh my gosh you must be joking me, if you think that you'll be poking me.

DAYS ARE GONE - HAIM
Never look back, never give up.

WEST RYDER PAUPER LUNATIC ASYLUM - KASABIAN
There's nothing more, it's nothing less, it's all we got, it's happiness

BROTHER - THE BLACK KEYS
There's nothing worse in the world, than payback from a jealous girl.

WHATEVER THE PEOPLE SAY, THATS WHAT I'M NOT
Over there theres friends of mine, what can I say I've known 'em for a long, long time. Though sometimes they might over step the line, but you just cannot get angry in the same way.


What albums do you find yourself going back to all the time? and whats you're all time favourite album? let me know in the comments

Chanel x

2 comments:

  1. I have only recently begun to listen to HAIM, and I can safely say I agree that it is a forever album!
    XO, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHATEVER THE PEOPLE SAY, THATS WHAT I'M NOT is an album I've listened to constantly since it came out! It is never going to get old Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete