Wednesday, 25 February 2015

TEDDY BEAR

Cardigan - Topshop
Boyfriend shirt - missguided (similar)
Dress - ASOS
Boots - ASOS
Necklace - Topshop


Forcing myself out of a rut I've been stuck in lately, I've some how managed to pull this together. The cardigan is from Topshop, my boyfriend laughs at me whenever I wear it and tells me I look like carpet, which may be true but it doesn't make it any less cosy and warm. I've rekindled my love for this dress, which I've had almost two years and have barely worn until I discovered it does actually look great if you shove a shirt or polo neck underneath it, lightbulb moment. I found the boots in the ASOS sale, and I feel so totally cool wearing them, however looking at these photos, they'd probably look so totally cool if my legs weren't so short and stick like, wah wah wah. 

Chanel x

2 comments:

  1. Who cares if it looks like a carpet (it doesn't), when it's that cosy!!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I loved reading through your posts, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, please see the link below :) x
    http://blondebexx.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/liebster-award_28.html

    ReplyDelete