Friday, 6 March 2015

SUN AND SHOWER

Striped Top - Topshop
Suede Skirt - ASOS
Shoes - Topshop


I whole heartedly can say, that I am ready for spring/summer 2015. I'm tired of wearing multiple layers, big coats and if I see another pair of opaque tights it will be too soon. Don't get me wrong, I adore the winter, I'm a December baby. But after what feels like an eternity since last summer, I'm ready to laze about in the sun again. And ofcourse, I've gotten myself a pretty snazzy spring wardrobe ready also. I am on that seventies bandwagon, and I do hate to admit that I've fallen for a trend. But I guess I can justify this, as I've always adored the 60s/70s eras, so really, it just makes more items available on the high street to me. 

Chanel x

3 comments:

  1. cool styling

    I invite you to me in my new posts http://iamemilias.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog♥

    How about follow each other?
    I follow your blog. Waiting for you♥
    My Blog: http://juliemcqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, all 3 pieces are gorgeous!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete