Thursday, 23 July 2015

PEACHY KWEEN

 

The magic that new hair possesses is truly undeniable. The ultimate pick me up when you're a little miserable is, just sometimes, a little change to your appearance. 

After a week of seeing instagrams full of festivals and holidays away, catching up with old friends who have new, fabulous lives abroad and even getting a little envious of the kids with six weeks off school, I couldn't help but feel a little bit fed up and bored with my current situation. I am in no way, shape or form trying to say that hair dye fixes everything, and that our outer shells are all that matter, but you know, sometimes, a lil TLC goes a long way.

So Thursday, my day off, I reached for a bottle of Bleach London hair dye, that had been gathering dust on my bathroom shelf for a few weeks and thought "fuck it", lets go a bit peachy. 
The bottle tells you that should apply it to your hair for 15 minutes before washing it off, I left it for 45. My hair isn't the brightest it's ever been, its currently an outgrown, dirty blonde kinda shade.. so I wasn't expecting the best results.
It's actually more pink than it is peach, which was somewhat disappointing. It also already looks washed out. I've used plenty of different "wild" dyes before, and this is the least vibrant I've seen. But, that could be down to the state of my hair anyway.. I don't expect it to last much longer than a wash or two either way. 


Chanel x

No comments:

Post a Comment