Friday 14 February 2014

LONELY HEARTS CLUB.

Literally everything is from Topshop, apart from the belt, I can't remember where that came from.



Hello everyone, as you saw in yesterdays post, I don't really have anything special planned for today (lonely hearts club ayy) and I'm still waiting on the postman to deliver my flowers from all my admirers (the jokes over now postman, hurry up) but that doesn't mean I can sit around all day in my pyjamas and do nothing, as much as I'd like to. 

So I put together this little ensemble, I still went with the Valentines theme and wore a heart print. The dress was a birthday present from my friends a couple of years ago, and it's still one of my favourite dresses. The shoes were also a present, I picked them myself and my Grandad bought them me for Christmas, I've only worn them on New Years Eve before now, so my feet are still getting used to them. The bag, yet again, another present, my mom bought it me last Christmas, it's also from Topshop.

It's the beginning of London Fashion Week today (sob sob I'm not going), but admittedly I didn't pay much attention to NYFW, however I'm going to keep myself updated more, and hopefully put a post together of my favourite collections once it's over.

Are there any collections you're looking forward to seeing? or any outstanding ones from New York I should really be into? let me know in comments :)
























3 comments:

  1. I love this look. It's really flattering.

    Www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete