Friday 21 November 2014

PENNY LANE | OOTD

Coat (NastyGal - Ebay win)
Dress (Missguided)
High neck jumper (Primark)
Bag (Asos)
Boots (Missguided)

I've been terribly naughty and neglected my little ol' blog for the past however many months, I've been caught up in all boring stuff like real life. I haven't even had a chance to indulge in some new threads, so this post is largely made up of relatively old-ish stuff. The coat was a recent purchase, I won it on Ebay for thirty squid, it's absolutely gorgeous but already has mulled wine stains on it (whoops - festive accidents) 

I recently wore this outfit, minus the high neck jumper underneath and thick black tights to a Paolo Nutini gig (which I was supposed to blog about..) and I've been wearing the ensemble at least once a week since, a little bit because I adore the look and makes me feel like a throwback queen but mostly because I'm too lazy to come up with new outfit ideas. 

__

I have admittedly been stuck in a bit of rut when it comes to blogging lately, and I've never been the most scheduled blogger that stuck to a routine of any sort, but I've definitely struggled a lot with thinking of new and exciting things to put on here, however I am trying, you'll just have to bear with me.
In the mean time however, I'd really appreciate any sort of advice you guys have for this sort of thing, or any opinions on what kind of posts you like to see, let me know in the comments :)

Chanel x

2 comments:

  1. Penny Lane is has always been my biggest inspiration especially the fur! Great outfit and amazing coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, very retro and I love the dress :)
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete