Wednesday 26 February 2014

WASTING LIGHT.

top - foo fighters mercy, treggings - topshop, boots - new look, watch - vivienne westwood.

Afternoon guys! Just a quick, simple post today to keep you updated. I'm venturing down to London today for the NME awards, and this is what I'm wearing today. Those gingham treggings making an appearance again, I can't seem to be able to take them off. Keeping it really casual with this Foo Fighters top I bought a couple of years ago, it seemed fitting to wear today, rock n roll and all that. I've only included a couple of photos, and avoided showing you too much face, since I know I'll be getting dressed up later, I'm keeping my skin clear in the day time.
I suffer with awful skin, despite being in my 20s, so anytime I get to keep it away from make-up I take.
I'll be posting about my adventures when I get home tomorrow, but for now, that is all :)

What plans do you have this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment