Sunday 2 March 2014

LAZY SUNDAY.

(Shirt - Topshop, White top - Topshop, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - ASOS, Watch - Vivienne Westwood)

Good evening everyone!
This is a little late today, it's a sunday and my saturday nights are my everything, so I usually write off doing anything until atleast 4pm on a Sunday. I'm currently writing this as I'm watching the Red Carpet for the Oscars, I'll be posting my favourite outfits tomorrow (which is why I had to get this out of the way with tonight!)

OUTFIT
As the title states, today has been very lazy. Make-up in minimal and I haven't even touched my hair since I jumped out the shower. 
I bought the checked shirt late last year, it's gorgeous. I'm not sure these photos do it justice, it's such a lovely material, like a silk. It has a really great quality to it. I usually wear it as a button up shirt, but I got this scalloped, burnt out daisy print top last week from Topshop. It works underneath the shirt, not only because the colours go so well, but the materials of them both are so different. 
I just opted for skinny jeans to go with this, they're my comfiest pair of jeans and I couldn't bare to wear anything less cosy today (hangover hell) 



Hope everyone has had a lovely week, 
and none of you are suffering as much as I have been today.







1 comment:

  1. Great outfit! Love the combo of the shirt and lace x

    ReplyDelete