Monday 23 June 2014

EPIC SUMMER PARTY WITH ASOS!



About two weeks ago I was lucky enough to receive an invite to ASOS' Epic Summer party by Access all Asos. After mulling over the idea of going alone for a few days, I decided to take the plunge, put on my big girl boots and head down to London all by myself.  Being my first ever "blogger" event of any kind, I was a little (very) nervous about how it would go, especially since I knew absolutely no-one. Luckily, Patricia got in touch with me via twitter earlier in the day and we decided to meet up before hand so we didn't go alone. It didn't take long for us to find it, and before we knew it we had got chatting with three other girls who had also come solo. 

The event itself was based around all things summer. As we walked in we were greeted with glasses of pimms and lemonade, which were sitting right beside a hot dog stand. Brothers cider were also in attendance, they had a nice little bar full of their wide range of flavoured cider (cloudy lemon, my fave) Next to the cider bar, sat an ice cream stand, with six different flavours of ice cream. As we first arrived, we headed straight for the flower appreciation society stand, and had gorgeous flower crowns made from fresh flowers for us. Shortly after we waited in line to have our nails painted by Reecey Roos, I opted for a bright pink, with a white rose detail, so perfect for summer but they've sadly already chipped. 

After spending a good two hours or so sipping drinks, eating ice cream and making friends, we decided to head home. ASOS not only treated us to a fun evening, we were given goodie bags on our way out, which included some fake bake, a twiststick by lord and berry and a bottle of Eva NYC shampoo (which I haven't tried yet, but it smells delicious) Thank you very much ASOS.

Chanel x

No comments:

Post a Comment