Tuesday 2 September 2014

END OF DAZE | OOTD

Fluffy Jumper (river island - similar)
metallic skirt ( H&M )
Headband (Asos)
Vans (Schuh)

As the summer is coming to an end, we are being slapped in the face with cold winds harder and harder every day. However, I can't seem to part with the ways of summer fashion, including bare legs, no matter how pasty they may be (actually, at the time of this posting I'll be sunning them up on Cancun beach but..) What better way to come to terms with winter, than easing into knitwear. I do adore most quintessentially wintery things, not least big, fluffy jumpers. This is something I've had since last winter, and it will definitely be making a regular appearance in my 14/15 winter wardrobe, such a great buy!
I also picked up this metallic skirt last month in h&m, it's great for jazzing up casual outfits, which is ideal for me, since I've become pretty lazy lately, all I want to do is dress casually. 

How are you coming to terms with the colder weather here in the UK? 

Chanel


1 comment:

  1. That skirt is gorgeous! Your doggie is so cute too :) you're right, knits are a fab way to transition into the colder months & this outfit is perfectly put together.

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.com

    ReplyDelete